Additional Fees
Privacy and Data Security

Don't waste your time with Mercari app.Go to other site for peace of mind.I had 60+ all great reviews from sellers and buyers.

I introduced my sister and my husband to download the app. They asked them to delete as they judge it is from the same user. so They deleted it. I had no problem with any payment to all my sellers and buyers.

I got 60+ all great reviews.They revoke my account from the signs of unusual payment activity. !!!! ??? I didn't understand what is it about ??

So I emailed them. This is how they replied without giving the certain reason. I still have some credit left. They charge 2% to withdraw money if you have less then 10.

It is really waste of your time if you have to take picture, write contents and etc , then they delete them all without knowing what did you do wrong. From Mercari >>> " Thanks for your message. I see you've contacted us several times already with the same request. You have been permanently banned from our marketplace.

Per Article 2 of our Terms of Service, users who have had their accounts suspended or terminated due to prior violations of our Terms of Service are prohibited from creating new accounts.

We kindly ask that you refrain from attempting to create any further new accounts.Best, Alexandra Team Mercari "

Review about: Mercari Customer Care.

I didn't like: Customer support run by apes, No contact phone number and only mobile app usable.

Had an Experience with Mercari?

Comments

bknj

still have missing 2 items that i didnt get from sellers and I cannot contact the sellers because they blocked. they are not consumer friendly.