Turnaround Time

Jody Berry of Alameda, CA is operating under the name Erins Gift Shop on Mercari. We sold and UNOPENED bottle of BIO OIL to her and she claimed we altered it and that she had a reaction to it while being 9 months pregnant.

We love using the Mercari app, but steer clear of this seller/buyer. Over $10 she lied about the condition of our product to avoid paying for it. What a shamefully dishonest person to accuse a couple that just had a miscarriage of selling used/altered goods as new. It is unfortunate that nefarious women of questionable morals, integrity, and intentions are allowed to continue on Mercari without having their privileges revoked.

We will probably never see our $10. Lesson learned, hopefully we can save someone else the trouble by informing the public about Jody Brady, the Shady Lady on Mercari.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Having 10 dollars stolen by jody brady.

Comments

I bought your stuff too and it was not as you mentioned. You sound so crazy making a post taking the time out of your day making this.

By the way after I mentioned to this person that the goods were damaged she brought god into it saying he would shame me for being upset with her and that she’s Christian what kind of Christian does that and make these kinds of posts about people? Get a job.