2.7
Turnaround Time

I sold a brand new with tags winter coat. The buyer had me measure it before purchase and asked all kinds of questions about it.

After she purchased and received I get a "Request for Return" because she received the wrong item. ???? I message her and she states that she did receive the correct item but wants to return the coat because it is too big for her and there was no option to choose for that ( because I guess that option is not allowed) so she just chose any other option to return it. I told her that we the sellers are not department stores.

We are selling items out of our homes and that we can not afford losing out on the shipping to send and return items just because you ordered a size you were not sure would fit you properly. So she cancelled her request to return and left me a POOR feedback score which ruined my perfect feedback!! Now Mercari refuses to change it unless they get permission from the Buyer. They want ME to message her asking her to send them a request to change it.

( Do they seriously think she will do this?) Well we both blocked each other so this is impossible!!! Mercari does not seem to care one bit about it.

They are a JOKE!!! I do not recommend selling on their site.

Review about: Mercari Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

in this case its not macari fault. I hope you left that *** bad feedback.

Mercari is not for the at all!!! I've lost out on two sales because of the buyers getting a refund and return.

The merchandise was in perfect condition before sending, but returned unusable to where it couldn't be sold again. I lost on product and shipping costs!!!

Tried communications with Mercari, they respond to my questions of why I'm not covered! Refer to # 1116163