I am absolutely livid!! I paid for a dress and shipping off of mercari. The dress was advertised as MIDI calf! Anyone(even men) know that MIDI calf would imply the dress is long not short!
The seller advertised the dress as MIDI calf!!
When I received the dress, it was so short that you have to wear it as a shirt!!!
I messaged the seller and she claimed she thought MIDI calf was thigh length! How can you not know the difference between calves and thighs?!?! Your ignorance cost me money! She told me to return the dress. I told her repeatedly I will never send back a dress without a shipping label because it is totally unfair for a buyer to pay for shipping due to a mistake the seller made! Why should I have to pay for shipping twice because you don't know the difference between MIDI and mini!!?
I took this up with mercari and took pics with the measuring tape next to it, showing how short the dress is! I showd pics of the original packaging( they asked). I even screenshot the seller's messages admitting to her mistake!!! Did you know these horrible people released the funds to the seller?
I am done with these people! The seller falsely advertised a dress. She advertised it as calf length and I received a mini dress! And the money went to her? I'm so angry I could cry over the injustice! So she can do this again with no repercussions???
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I will be attaching three documents pertaining to the way EBAY handles members complaints & what they do not do about it. I hate calling being on hold for ages..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "Dresses are knock offs poor quality and stitching was already coming undone and dress was see through. Paid $33.60 for a dress wanted to return for a refund said they..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "Several attempts were made by email to support to Whitepages to opt out of their website publication of personal information that is inaccurate, and their replies by email attempted to..."