Mercari Dress Review from Hamilton, New York

4 of 6 Mercari reviews

I am absolutely livid!! I paid for a dress and shipping off of mercari. The dress was advertised as MIDI calf! Anyone(even men) know that MIDI calf would imply the dress is long not short!

The seller advertised the dress as MIDI calf!!

When I received the dress, it was so short that you have to wear it as a shirt!!!

I messaged the seller and she claimed she thought MIDI calf was thigh length! How can you not know the difference between calves and thighs?!?! Your ignorance cost me money! She told me to return the dress. I told her repeatedly I will never send back a dress without a shipping label because it is totally unfair for a buyer to pay for shipping due to a mistake the seller made! Why should I have to pay for shipping twice because you don't know the difference between MIDI and mini!!?

I took this up with mercari and took pics with the measuring tape next to it, showing how short the dress is! I showd pics of the original packaging( they asked). I even screenshot the seller's messages admitting to her mistake!!! Did you know these horrible people released the funds to the seller?

I am done with these people! The seller falsely advertised a dress. She advertised it as calf length and I received a mini dress! And the money went to her? I'm so angry I could cry over the injustice! So she can do this again with no repercussions???

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
4 of 6 Mercari reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.