I am absolutely livid!! I paid for a dress and shipping off of mercari. The dress was advertised as MIDI calf! Anyone(even men) know that MIDI calf would imply the dress is long not short!
The seller advertised the dress as MIDI calf!!
When I received the dress, it was so short that you have to wear it as a shirt!!!
I messaged the seller and she claimed she thought MIDI calf was thigh length! How can you not know the difference between calves and thighs?!?! Your ignorance cost me money! She told me to return the dress. I told her repeatedly I will never send back a dress without a shipping label because it is totally unfair for a buyer to pay for shipping due to a mistake the seller made! Why should I have to pay for shipping twice because you don't know the difference between MIDI and mini!!?
I took this up with mercari and took pics with the measuring tape next to it, showing how short the dress is! I showd pics of the original packaging( they asked). I even screenshot the seller's messages admitting to her mistake!!! Did you know these horrible people released the funds to the seller?
I am done with these people! The seller falsely advertised a dress. She advertised it as calf length and I received a mini dress! And the money went to her? I'm so angry I could cry over the injustice! So she can do this again with no repercussions???
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Privacy and Data Security|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Yes.. My name is Lavinya Galarza and I'm a buying customer we'll in July I purchased a iPhone6 plus gold from one your sellers themobileshop... and this my 4 complaint..."
- "Sob story Elizabeth white claimed her mom dying of cancer, job takes too much time need to get rid of horses to good home - total scam! Horses originally in..."
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "I purchased much. Latitude touring 102T 225 65R 17,a set of 4 from Mavis co. The date was 4/27/2012.When my NYS inspection was done today 6/10/2015 there was 25,681 miles..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."